Saturday, April 11, 2015

Prairie View quarterback Jerry Lovelocke (Edmondson) to attend Ravens, Texans local prospect days



HOUSTON, Texas -- Pairie View quarterback Jerry Lovelocke is making his bid to earn a spot in the NFL.

The Edmondson graduate is working out for the Houston Texans at their local prospect day Saturday and has been invited to the Ravens' local prospect day April 21 at team headquarters.

"I'm just trying to show what I can do," Lovelocke told the Baltimore Sun in a telephone interview from Texas. "It's a lot of positivity. I'm someone they can develop to be a part of their franchise. I'm a great person, very down to earth, like to get know people and get to know things. I'm a student of the game. I've got good arm strength. I'm a leader. I'm going to do whatever I have to do to win the game."

Lovelock participated in the NFL scouting combine as a throwing quarterback, meeting with several teams informally and throwing for all of the drills.

"It was wonderful, it was so positive," Lovelocke said. "I got to show the world what I have to offer."

CONTINUE READING

No comments: